- Wencel Angeles – SaGGAs helped guests online through forums, chats, and blog commentaries until this awesome guy came along. He taught us how to create a blog and promoted our site. We cannot repay him for what he contributed to our organization but we remember and pray for him for what he has done. You can visit his blog page at http://biyahengpinoy.blogspot.com
- Saint Theodore’s Hospital – we thank the resident doctor Mrs. Lalwet for sharing us a brand new Stretcher, our first ever rescue equipment that is currently used in saving lives in Sagada.
the photo above shows a SaGGAs guide carrying the stretcher on a rush during the Rescue drill at Ambasing
- Ms. Anonymous donor – 2 years ago, a client of John Magwilang donated shirts that are now used for our tourist guide uniforms. To the person behind, we salute you.
Kyle of SaGGAs above wears the shirt donated by an anonymous.
- James Wandag – this amazing artist created the SaGGAs logo and printed our Office and uniform shirts for free. We cannot thank you enough for what you have done; you are a hero to us.
the logo @ left designed by James Wandag later modified to its modern version(right).
- Andrew and Safe Pekas – would also want to extend our Thanks to Mr. Salt and Tita Pepper for our summer uniforms and the overwhelming support they are giving to the organization.
Rod and Daniel wearing the shirts donated by mr. and ms. pekas of S&P
- Jake Likigan and Edwin Pilor of BFP Sagada – these guys gave their energy, time, and contributed some of their medical materials now being used for our rescue and emergency operations. These guys maintain the guides up to date in First aid and rescue responses.
The photo above shows FO1 Edwin P. and Jake L. demonstrating for the guides
- Pagan Nomads Travel and Tours – a travel agency who in Manila who donated our first uniforms since SaGGAs existence. Thank you to all the staff of Pagan Nomads especially to sir Roel.
Our first uniforms were issued and displayed just in time for the Sagada Town Fiesta
- Ms. Sharon Pilapil – lately, we posted a feature asking for help raising funds for our Softball Teams shirts, good thing Sharon a private tour organizer responded to ease us with some funds to start with.